FW: Advertisement for staff for 2006

Darren Iselin

Sep 18, 2005, 10:56:22 PM9/18/05
to CHC-I...@googlegroups.com
FYI if anyone is interested in living  and working in sunny and picture perfect Mackay....
Mr Darren Iselin
Lecturer and Field Studies Coordinator
School of Education and Humanities
Christian Heritage College
Brisbane, Qld Australia

322 Wecker Rd, Mansfield, Brisbane, QLD
PO Box 2246, Mansfield DC, QLD 4122, AUSTRALIA

Phone: 07 3347 5965
Fax:  07 3347 5955

Email: dis...@chc.qld.edu.au

Web: www.chc.qld.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Name: Christian Heritage College

CRICOS Provider No: 01016F

"TRANSFORMING PEOPLE TO TRANSFORM THEIR WORLD"

This message (including attachments) is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please, as a courtesy, inform the sender, then delete this email. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, unless the sender, expressly and with authority, states them to be the opinions of Christian Heritage College. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses when it was sent.