Art Trail this weekend May 25 & 26 - 12 Locations w/ 27 artists!

Curator S

May 24, 2024, 9:38:07 AMMay 24
to Chautauqua Grapevine
This weekend is the County-wide Art Trail event with 12 locations and 27 artists displaying their work. Make a plan for your route with the interactive map here: Art Trail Interactive Map, and find me with 2 other artists set up at location #8: Truffle Honey Eatery on Rte. 394 across from Camp Chautauqua.
 I've added to my bag selections this year - there's a new unisex small sling bag and several quick phone-bag crossbody sizes along with the tried and true favorites Shiny & Vera crossbody bags. This is my first show of the season, and the selection of fabric styles is crazy. So many colors, so many fantastic upholstery fabrics! Get here early for your best selection!
 My necklaces are all hand crocheted on strong nylon cord, resulting in light and functional art pieces for everyday wear with your favorite casual outfit. Check out the CHQ pottery styles that feature found pottery pieces from the old CHQ Institution trash dump! Wearable re-claimed art with history!
 Stop on by this weekend at Truffle Honey for the Art Trail Hub #8 also featuring artists Sarah Brown-Millspaw (funky fun watercolors) Sarah's work here and Ellen Paquette (animal illustrated manuscripts) Ellen's work here May 25 & 26th from 10-5pm.
Thank you!
-Seri Beeson
COSO Studios
What will you find Map.png