Architect

Kris Kurtz

Jul 3, 2024, 12:09:36 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to chautauqua...@googlegroups.com
Looking for recommendations for an architect for a home renovation in the historic district of Chautauqua. We want to fully renovate the interior but need an architect that understands and appreciates historic, Chautauqua homes.

Please email me at: kr...@chagrinsaddlery.com or text me at 330-813-0235.

We would also be interested in learning about your successful restoration/renovation projects!

Thank you.

Kris Kurtz

Sent from my iPhone

Teresa Kammerman

Jul 4, 2024, 8:59:58 PM (8 hours ago) Jul 4
to Kris Kurtz, 'Se' via Chautauqua Grapevine
I hope the grapevine will print this to everyone, because others may be interested.  The chq.org site has a webpage for property owners resources. On that page is a list of architects. That page also has a lot of other very useful informations
--
The Grapevine is a venue where residents, visitors and other members of the Chautauqua community may post succinct personal requests and event announcements.
Guidelines for message content may be found on our website. Your post may be declined if it does not meet these guidelines.