Upcycle for Boys' and Girls' Club

Linda Prechtl

May 24, 2024, 11:01:49 AMMay 24
to chautauqua...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Everyone,

We are looking forward to greeting old and new friends at Boys' and Girls' Club 2024!  We can't wait to see kids arriving on their bikes and hear their happy shouts as they meet their friends.

If you have gently used items that you don't need any more--but can't bear to throw away--CLUB may be your solution!  Attached you’ll find a list of some of the items that we typically use in crafts, nature, music, and other areas at Boys' and Girls' Club.

You may contact me through the Grapevine, drop off items at the Beeson Youth Center lakeside porch, or call/text for pick-up or questions.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

Have a wonderful summer!

Linda Prechtl

716-467-0106