Flea donation day Sunday 12 to 2

eskolken

May 24, 2024, 3:29:09 PMMay 24
to Grapevine Chat

Hooray!
Monte is back.
We have finished our 5th truckload of donations to the refugees until the season ends.
We will be a collection point for donations to the boys and girls club crafts.
We are in need of queen size nice sets of sheets.
We CAN NOT TAKE ELECTRONICS. NO PHONES, LAPTOPS, KEYBOARDS ETC.
WE  are loaded with lamps. Come light up your life inexpensively.
We have some wall fixtures but can not take any more.
Please no single glasses.
Please no winter clothing
We are loaded with men's clothes.
W can use white shirts for musicians and white ladies CLSC clothing.
We have some great shoes but can use only those in non smelly condition.
We have lots of pet stuff
We have tons of amp cushions and telescope chairs.
Shop early and often!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy