SHE SINGS CAFE LIVE MUSIC THIS WEEKEND!

Rebecca Magnuson

May 24, 2024, 8:22:32 AMMay 24
to Chautauqua Grapevine
Good morning!

TONIGHT 5/24:  5:30-7 PM Singer and Guitarist Bill Moran
7-8:30 Nashville recording artist and owner Rebecca Magnuson at the piano

TOMORROW 5/25: 6-8 PM Rebecca Magnuson at the piano

Enjoy dinner and our full liquor and fine wine menus as we entertain you! We now have gluten free fish fry, homemade gazpacho with fresh artisan bread, power bowl with a protein of your choice, and our full menu.  Kitchen closes at 8:30 PM.  Reservations appreciated at 716-224-1090 or at www.SheSingsCafe.Rocks.

95 W Lake Road across from Chautauqua Marina in Mayville, NY

IMG_9009.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg