Restaurant

Jebby

Jun 6, 2022, 8:38:31 AM6/6/22
to grapevine

My Michigan friends are on a road trip and are stopping for a day at Chautauqua. They have asked me to find a good restaurant within the grounds to meet for dinner on June 14. Any suggestions?
Jebby
Sent from my iPhone

Nancy Karp

Jun 6, 2022, 11:13:42 AM6/6/22
to jebbyp...@gmail.com, grapevine
--
The Grapevine is a venue where residents, visitors and other members of the Chautauqua community may post succinct personal requests and event announcements.
Guidelines for message content may be found on our website.  Your post may be declined if it does not meet these guidelines.

Robert Taylor

Jun 6, 2022, 2:59:39 PM6/6/22
to jebbyp...@gmail.com, grapevine
The A Truck is supposed to be opening down by the Bell Tower today.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone