Habitat for Humanity "Raise the Roof" Party is on Friday, May 31st!

Maureen Rovegno

May 16, 2024, 4:37:54 PMMay 16
to Grapevine, maureen...@gmail.com
Dear Friends of Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity!

So many of you have been asking...and the answer is YES!  Our May FUNdraiser is happening on Friday, May 31st!
Come celebrate again with family and friends at the annual and much anticipated Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity FUNdraiser Party!  Our FUNdraiser is really FUN, and we are doing it again!
This year’s “Raise the Roof” Party will be held once again at the Chautauqua Suites Hotel in Mayville, from 6:00 to 9:00!  There will be plenty of great food, and fabulous music by the Untouchables to make you dance and sing along!  There will also be fabulous Basket Raffles from local businesses… and a Grand Door Prize and more!  Tickets are $45 per person – a great bargain and a great cause!
By having a great time, you can help Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity make our community-focused work possible, as we begin new houses in Mayville and Dunkirk this Spring and Jamestown in late Summer.
So please come, ask family and friends to come with you, and begin the Summer Season with a happy spirit!
Please call me for tickets at 716-499-3350, Ruth Nelson at 716-708-9980, and Syvia Faust at 716-269-9441!  Make your check payable to Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity, and we will deliver the tickets to you.
If you can’t come to the party, you can also make a donation!   All donations are gratefully accepted and appreciated 😊!
Hoping you can be with us,
Maureen
Maureen Rovegno,
President
on behalf of the CAHfH Board of Directors

Maureen Rovegno

May 23, 2024, 11:20:45 AMMay 23
to Grapevine, maureen...@gmail.com
Dear Friends of Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity,

Please come celebrate again with family and friends at the annual and much anticipated Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity FUNdraiser Party!

This year’s “Raise the Roof” Party will be held on Friday, May 31st, from 6:00 to 9:00 at the Chautauqua Suites Hotel in Mayville
There will be plenty of great food, and fabulous music by the Untouchables to make you dance and sing along!  There will also be fabulous Basket Raffles from local businesses… and a Grand Door Prize and more!  Tickets are $45 per person – a great bargain and a great cause!
By having a great time, you can help Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity make our community-focused work possible, as we begin new houses in Mayville and Dunkirk this Spring and in Jamestown in late Summer.
We need your help to make our work possible, so please come, ask family and friends to come with you, and begin the Summer Season with a happy spirit!
Please call me for tickets at 716-499-3350, Ruth Nelson at 716-708-9980, or Syvia Faust at 716-269-9441!  Make your check payable to Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity, and we will deliver the tickets to you.
If you can’t come to the party, you can also make a donation!   All donations are gratefully accepted and appreciated 😊!
Hoping you will be with us,