Tonight's meeting / open house

1 view

Jeff Johnson

Dec 26, 2017, 12:19:02 PM12/26/17
to Chattlab-Members, chattlab-list
Note, we normally have the "agenda style" meeting with some free food on the last Tuesday of the month, but due to the Holiday and year end work I have to do, I won't be able to host it.

However for those members that want to hang out there tonight and discuss Chatt*lab stuff, please do so in my absence.

Any visitors that show up, please give the a good Chatt*lab welcome (and tour) as you've done in the past.

FYI, try to make it to the meeting next week to see some of the cool new equipment we have on loan from some of our newer members.

Thanks!
Jeff