About Bob

0 просмотров

Bob Edens

не прочитано,
1 авг. 2008 г., 11:17:1601.08.2008
– chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
I am a hobby photographer and have been (serious) for almost 20 years.

My passion is humans, wildlife (mostly raptors (birds of prey)) and  landscapes, pretty much in that order. I am a birder (bird watcher)
I have a studio but most people call it my garage...

I try to keep my website current, but don't always succeed. Same with my myspace.. and ModelMayhem account.

my MM# is 44363

I love talking shop and being with a group where we can learn from one another.

Donavan Daugherty

не прочитано,
1 авг. 2008 г., 15:53:2401.08.2008
– chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Im Donavan Daugherty. I've been doing For 8 years. I do all types of photography. I just got my foot in the door with kodak, but I'm wanting to get out and do everything not just humans. I love a wide range of photography

Matt Dunmore

не прочитано,
1 авг. 2008 г., 15:59:5701.08.2008
– chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Donovan

Show us your stuff!  heheh.

I am looking forward to what Willa has in store for the group when she starts leading the meetings soon.  Maybe get these new guys involved!

Matt

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Donavan Daugherty <daughert...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Im Donavan Daugherty. I've been doing For 8 years. I do all types of photography. I just got my foot in the door with kodak, but I'm wanting to get out and do everything not just humans. I love a wide range of photography

Donavan Daugherty

не прочитано,
1 авг. 2008 г., 16:15:1501.08.2008
– chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Im on flickr.com just look up Donavan Daugherty

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Matt Dunmore <matt.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать