Meeting Tonight??

Tracy Neal

May 13, 2008, 12:01:10 PM5/13/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com

Uh.. Am I wrong or is tonight the meeting?  Maybe I’ve missed it, but I haven’t seen any communication about locations, etc?  Are we still on or what?

With Warmest Regards,

Tracy Neal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!

Matt Dunmore

May 13, 2008, 1:39:53 PM5/13/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Sorry to not have planned or mentioned anything about the meeting we
were to have tonight. I am going to have to punt on this one and
either cancel or postpone it to another night. I have been so busy I
feel as if I was run over by a truck repeatedly for the last couple
weeks :)

I am suggesting we skip this month and make the next meeting so grand
that we cant stand it to make up for missing a month. What do you
guys think?

Matt

Tracy Neal

May 13, 2008, 1:42:25 PM5/13/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
I understand... And that is fine by me. I haven't had time to do anything
w/ photography in the last 2 months - so I completely understand!

With Warmest Regards,

Tracy Neal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!

Ellis Humphres

May 13, 2008, 1:48:18 PM5/13/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Postponage seconded.

Reschedulerized?

Delay-o-nationed?

Matt Dunmore

May 13, 2008, 1:51:10 PM5/13/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
I am up for next tuesday evening if that i good with anyone else?

matt

--
Matt Dunmore
www.mattdunmorephotography.com

Ellis Humphres

May 13, 2008, 2:00:12 PM5/13/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Fine by me.

Adjournamistcally speaking.

Amanda Pippin

May 14, 2008, 7:31:49 PM5/14/08
to Chattanooga Photography
I won't be in town that day so I won't be able to attend.

On May 13, 1:51 pm, "Matt Dunmore" <matt.dunm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am up for next tuesday evening if that i good with anyone else?
>
> matt
>

> On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Ellis Humphres <ellishumph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Postponage seconded.
>
> > Reschedulerized?
>
> > Delay-o-nationed?
>
> > On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Matt Dunmore <matt.dunm...@gmail.com>

Tracy Neal

May 15, 2008, 11:08:50 AM5/15/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Next Tuesday, 20th, is not good for me.

With Warmest Regards,

Tracy Neal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!

I'm busy on Tuesday as well next week. :(

On May 15, 11:08 am, "Tracy Neal" <tracypn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Next Tuesday, 20th, is not good for me.
>
> With Warmest Regards,
>
> Tracy Neal
>
> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
> A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!

Matt Dunmore

May 19, 2008, 9:51:30 AM5/19/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Ok I am calling off the meeting for this month. Let's hope next month
will work out better for more people. Sorry for my disorganization.

Matt

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Matt Dunmore <ma...@dunmores.com> wrote:
> Ok I am calling off the meeting for this month. Let's hope next month
> will work out better for more people. Sorry for my disorganization.
>
> Matt

> --
> Matt Dunmore
> www.mattdunmorephotography.com

--
Matt Dunmore
www.mattdunmorephotography.com

Tracy Neal

May 19, 2008, 10:09:27 AM5/19/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com

Well Matt - if there is ever anything I can do to help "plan" for a meeting or help with the organization, etc - I am willing to help!  Just let me know!

Matt Dunmore

May 19, 2008, 12:37:15 PM5/19/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tracy! I will take you up on that sometime I promise!

Matt