Post moderation

mdunmore

Mar 12, 2008, 4:15:07 PM3/12/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Just so everyone knows... if you write in and you don't see the post
come up on the site right away. It is because I am now moderating the
posts. Be patient and it will be there unless big brother finds it
inappropriate or in some other way not suitable for this group.

We are a casual group but there is no place for negativity or
crudeness without a good purpose and I certainly don't want people to
be offended by the emails they are getting and the information on this
discussion board. Last thing I want is people to be scared off by
this kind of stuff.

So from here out I will be moderating.

Matt