Tomorrow's Meeting

mdunmore

Feb 11, 2008, 6:07:55 PM2/11/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Hey guys

Tomorrow is the monthly meeting. It is at 6PM same place as the last
couple months. I talked to Dennis tonight and between the two of us
we are going to try to go into depth about depth of field. Hopefully
get into some conversation about how to use depth of field and how it
can work to your advantage.

Bring questions about lenses we will talk after the demo about them.

Matt

willa

Feb 12, 2008, 9:50:21 AM2/12/08
to Chattanooga Photography

I am planning to be there, but will probably leave by 8. I am flying
to Boise with Sam in the morning, and need to see my hubby and other
kids before they fall asleep.

willa

Feb 12, 2008, 11:50:08 AM2/12/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Scratch that. It's starting to look like I won't make it at all. Had
to schedule a parent/teacher conference this afternoon, and the
packing is going slower than I hoped. Any of you saavy MacBook users
think you could video the demo and post it online for those of us who
can't make it?

I'm really disappointed. I wish I had time to do everything I WANT to
do, along with everything I HAVE to do. Know what I mean? :P

Matt Dunmore

Feb 12, 2008, 12:56:16 PM2/12/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Just out of cruiousity.. Who IS planning on coming tonight?

Matt

--
Matt Dunmore
www.mattdunmorephotography.com

Ellis Humphres

Feb 12, 2008, 1:07:32 PM2/12/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com

Sadly, I will be unable to attend as well.

jared...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2008, 1:11:51 PM2/12/08
to Chattanooga Photography
I plan on being there. You can't get rid of me.
I need a distraction. I had a Stats test today.
I have my exit exam to get my degree tomorrow.
I also have a philosophy exam tomorrow.
My day job is doing taxes.

I need something without a numbers and with out a test.

Melody Hood

Feb 12, 2008, 1:12:49 PM2/12/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
I'll come if Jared will do my taxes while we're there ;)

Where is this place?

Matt Dunmore

Feb 12, 2008, 1:13:25 PM2/12/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
That reminds me... we are going to start giving quizes at the end of
each meeting to see if anyone was paying attention ;)

Matt

--
Matt Dunmore
www.mattdunmorephotography.com

Melody Hood

Feb 12, 2008, 1:14:55 PM2/12/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
I won't be paying attention. Go ahead and give me a big, fat F ;)
--
Melody Hood
(423)315-2092

jared...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2008, 1:15:40 PM2/12/08
to Chattanooga Photography
I love you guys I really do.
Melody you owe money - sorry.
Matt, can I bribe the person grading the quiz?