October Photography Meetup - 10/14/08

Tracy Neal

Oct 7, 2008, 4:07:07 PM10/7/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com, digca...@meetup.com

Hi All –

Just wanted to send a friendly note / reminder to everyone about the October Photography Meetup!

Date / Time:

October 14, 2008 @ 6pm

Location:

Chattanooga Valley Presbyterian Church

3371 Chattanooga Valley Rd

Flintstone, GA 30725

At the last meeting, Willa assigned “homework”!  Our assignment was to take pictures of the subject “Rain or Shine” and bring no more than 10 pictures on a disk / jump drive / etc for comments / critique at the October meeting.

I am also attaching a copy of the agenda that Willa provided at the September meeting in case anyone would who did not attend would like it.  Please let me know if you have any issues with any of the files.

To those of you who have not yet joined the group at Meetup.com – PLEASE do so as soon as you can.  This website makes it much easier to track members, RSVP for meetings, post photographs, etc and will help me help Willa do the organizing! J  You can do so at: http://digcam.meetup.com/232/

Please feel free to email me or call me (423-260-2804) if there are any questions or requests!!

With Warmest Regards,

Tracy Neal

A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!

Agenda - Sept 2008.doc
How Big.docx
Possible Future Topics.doc