View this page "Meetings 08/12/08 Agenda Time And Location "

1 view

Matt Dunmore

Aug 4, 2008, 10:41:55 AM8/4/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Info about this months meeting!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chattanooga-photography/web/meetings-08-12-08-agenda-time-and-location
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Tracy Neal

Aug 12, 2008, 1:40:05 PM8/12/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys - I will NOT be able to attend b/c my husband is home from Iraq
and will be leaving on Saturday. I definitely want to participate in this
group and would LOVE to see it become more active. I really want to learn
to use my camera more and think this group is the best way for that to
happen. I even have a couple friends who are interested in the group and
may bring with me next month. I would also like to see something for the
'dummy level'? I don't know if I'm saying that right, but just VERY basic
info that most everyone on this group already knows. Anyway - sorry I won't
make it tonight, but my hubby is way more important! :)

Oh BTW - I have a Nikon D40 and I *really* want a D60. Only way my hubby
would agree for me to get one is if I can sell my D40. I just bought it in
January - anyone interested?

With Warmest Regards,
Tracy Neal

A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!