Tomrrow's meeting

Matt Dunmore

Jul 7, 2008, 7:54:21 PM7/7/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Hey guys and gals.

sorry this is such late notice. The monthly meeting is scheduled for
for tomorrow at 6. Anyone up for a meeting in the AC studio out at
williams co? Willa was hoping to go over some studio lighting for
headshots so I think we will do that and just chat. If you have
anything else you want to talk about bring your questions. There
should be some coke and diet coke in the frig there too.

Amanda, I was cleaning soem stuff out of my attic and I found the box
and warranty card to that 420EX flash if you want it.

Matt

jared...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2008, 10:52:33 PM7/7/08
to Chattanooga Photography
I am probably leaving work tomorrow around 5 pm.
Then I am looking at a couple of apartments about 5:30
Then if I make the 3 hour drive down....
I think I still won't make it.
Sorry guys.
There might be a friend of mine who is interested. I sent him the
info.
If a guy in a wheel chair shows up be nice, he is an ok guy even if he
does shoot a nikon.

Carey

Jul 8, 2008, 12:03:46 AM7/8/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Where is the AC studio at williams co?

Matt Dunmore

Jul 8, 2008, 2:27:39 AM7/8/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Who is planning on making it just so we know??

Here is the info on location and directions:

Date and Location:
6-7:30pm @ the Williams Company Photography Studio

Directions:
From I-75N or S
Highway 153N to First exit Lee Highway
Left on Lee Highway to Vance Road
Right on Vance Road to Airways BLVD
Left on Airways BLVD to the end of Airways BLVD
Right on gravel alleyway to parking lot.
Studio has a garage door and a normal door. One or both will be open
so come on in.

Get lost? Call me at 423-504-2338 I should have my cell with me and
turned on 99% of my life :)

Tracy Neal

Jul 8, 2008, 9:55:03 AM7/8/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys - apparently I won't make this one either! I'm taking a car to
Jackson, TN to one of my kids... :( Suppose to be leaving today.

With Warmest Regards,
Tracy Neal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A frogs life is easy - he can eat what bugs him!

willa

Jul 8, 2008, 1:12:09 PM7/8/08
to Chattanooga Photography

I'm planning on being there.

Amanda Pippin

Jul 8, 2008, 2:15:43 PM7/8/08
to Chattanooga Photography
I plan on being there tonight.

And yes, Matt, that would be awesome to have those if you can bring
them.

- Amanda

Matt Dunmore

Jul 8, 2008, 2:29:49 PM7/8/08
to chattanooga...@googlegroups.com
Amanda

Glad you can make it.  I forgot the box at home thouhg :S  I will just put it in my car and someday we can meetup.

matt
--
Matt Dunmore
www.mattdunmorephotography.com

BobEdens

Jul 9, 2008, 12:51:37 PM7/9/08
to Chattanooga Photography
Thanks for making me feel welcome!! had fun talking shop.

I had mentioned several web sites, so here they are.

www.BobEdens.com my web site proves I don't know what kind of
photography I like to do..
www.scenic-city.com this is the pulse of the city some good
photographers too.
photoartsforum.com message forum, great bunch of people from all over
the world.

if you do the myspace thing.
birdshooterbob
fandomcalendar