Announcing the International Psychic Association (IPA)

International Psychic Association (IPA)

Jun 7, 2011, 4:22:33 PM6/7/11
to charter-dem...@googlegroups.com

International Psychic Association (IPA) is an independent organization, set up primarily for the purpose of creating and maintaining standards and practices around the business of spiritual counseling. We endeavor to lead by example and establish a benchmark for ethical behavior, quality control and truth in advertising. IPA works with several well popular psychic and spiritual consultation sites as well as the phone based and traditional brick and mortar establishments to compare notes and create a roadmap for the future of the industry.

We are hosting a seal of approval type program that will only admit the best, most ethical and accurate psychic and spiritual consultants. This program will be made available to consumers and organizations as a way to research psychic and spiritual counselors before engaging or employing them. We also offer employment recommendations for psychics and spiritual counselors looking for a qualified and accredited employer.

Verum quod probitas in phasmatis res!
(Truth and honesty in spiritual things)

We invite you to come and sign-up for our psychic directory and employment service.
Join our conversation at http://www.psychics.org

International Psychic Association (IPA)

The IPA Oath

I swear by the Universe and I take to witness all sentient beings, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement:

To consider dear to me, as my parents, those who taught me this art; to live in common with them and, if necessary, to share my goods with them; To look upon their children as my own, to teach them this art.

I will prescribe advice for the good of my clients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.
I will preserve the purity of my life and my arts.

In every house (virtually or otherwise) where I come I will enter only for the good of my clients, keeping myself far from all intentional ill-doing.

If I keep this oath faithfully, may I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all people and in all times; but if I swerve from it or violate it, may the reverse be my lot.