Django 101 Meetup

1 view

Flaviu Simihaian

Mar 23, 2011, 9:01:10 AM3/23/11
to Charlotte Python Group
Great meetup last night. Thank you Kami and all who came.

So great in fact, that we're doing another one:

Django 101

with Dustan Kasten

Django is the best web framework out there (hate mail, let it pour)
and YOU NEED TO LEARN IT.

If that doesn't motivate you, how about FREE BEER and PIZZA?

So stop being lazy and come out:

April 19th

6:30pm

Lightbulb Coworking

Please RSVP here:

http://www.meetup.com/python-django-charlotte/events/17024866/

Flaviu

Flaviu Simihaian

Apr 19, 2011, 10:21:54 AM4/19/11
to Charlotte Python Group
I rarely spam people about random events, but I truly think you should
come to the Django 101 meetup tonight.

I'm buying beer and pizza for everyone. You can just show up for the
food and leave. But at least support the Charlotte Python community
through your presence.

http://www.meetup.com/python-django-charlotte/events/17024866/

Flaviu

Lateef Jackson

Apr 19, 2011, 10:42:53 AM4/19/11
to cha...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could. Have a great time!

Lateef Jackson
Phone: 1.704.835.0112

Flaviu Simihaian

Apr 19, 2011, 10:44:36 AM4/19/11
to cha...@googlegroups.com
 :(

Why can't you?

Lateef Jackson

Apr 19, 2011, 10:48:59 AM4/19/11
to cha...@googlegroups.com
FYI: I will be in Florida until October sometime look forward to seeing everyone then.