PYPTUG

Francois Dion

Nov 1, 2012, 5:06:17 PM11/1/12
to cha...@googlegroups.com
So, I didn't see any reply on PyCarolinas, I'll assume nobody else went from Charlotte?

I also wanted to mention that PYPTUG (Python, Piedmont Triad User Group, http://pyptug.blogspot.com ) is now moving full steam ahead.

On november 10th, we will have our first PyHack Workshop, bridging the virtual and the physical with Python. This will be at Fablocker in Winston Salem.

http://pyptug.blogspot.com/2012/10/pyhack-workshop-details.html

If you are planning to attend, it would be good to let us know, either here or on the PYPTUG mailing list.

Also, I think there is a nice potential for exchange of speakers between Charlotte Python Group and PYPTUG.

Thanks,
François

--
pyptug.blogspot.com  -  raspberry-python.blogspot.com