Python 101 Meetup

Flaviu Simihaian

Feb 22, 2011, 12:38:54 PM2/22/11
to Charlotte Python Group
Our next meetup will also include a Python 101 done by Kami Lott (yes,
there are women who code python). Then, we'll reminisce about Pycon
2011.

Moreover, there will be PIZZA and BEER, for free. What more do you
want?

So, make some friends and ask them to come for the free food and
knowledge. Now.

When: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Lightbulb Coworking
1430 S Mint St Ste 103
Charlotte, NC 28203

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/python-django-charlotte/events/16645498/

This event is sponsored by the affluent, world renowned podcast Read
'n Code, the only podcast about Literature and Computer Programming.

http://readncode.com

Flaviu Simihaian

Mar 13, 2011, 9:48:47 PM3/13/11
to Charlotte Python Group
The Python 101 meetup this week has moved to next week, Tuesday, March
22nd at 7pm at the same place (Lightbulb Coworking).

I am sorry if I ruined any plans, and I really hope you can make it
next week. I will be staying for the pycon sprints this week, and I
will tell you all about it next week.