Nomination for Charlotte-Metropolitan GIS User Board Members

christin...@cms.k12.nc.us

Mar 31, 2009, 10:45:54 PM3/31/09
to Charlotte-Metropolitan GIS User Group
At our next meeting, Wednesday, May 20th we will be preparing for our
next year of events.

If you would like to particapate as a member of our User Group Board,
we are accepting nominations. Please contact a board member or the
email me and we will place you on the nomination list. If there is
someone that you would like to nominate, forward their name to us
also.

See you May 20th at Freedom Park. More information will be sent as
the date approaches.
Thank you.
Christine Hamlett
christin...@cms.k12.nc.us