The ObamaMeter – A News Dashboard on the Economy

1 view

Ruth Stiver

Feb 26, 2009, 11:29:07 AM2/26/09
to Ruth Stiver
Good morning!

Today FortiusOne is introducing the GeoCommons  News Dashboard where we're mapping breaking news stories. Our first feature, the 'ObamaMeter,' is keeping tabs on the US economy, the global economy and the stimulus through our visual dashboard. Read Sean's intro blog post here.

These maps showcase the soon to be released GeoCommons API which enables you to implement a GeoCommons dashboard within your organization. For more information on the GeoCommons Dashboard visit FortiusOne or email me, ru...@fortiusone.com.

Thanks,

Ruth Stiver
--
FortiusOne
2200 Wilson Blvd., Suite 307

FortiusOne is leading the next-generation of location intelligence by bridging the powerful analysis of GIS with the open and intuitive GeoWeb. FortiusOne technology enables faster decision-making, increased ROI and greater collaboration within your organization.

mapofthenews1.jpg
mapofthenews2.jpg