Mark Your Calendars! May 20, 2009

christin...@cms.k12.nc.us

Feb 2, 2009, 9:21:43 PM2/2/09
to Charlotte-Metropolitan GIS User Group
We are preparing for our next Charlotte Metropolitan GIS User Group
meeting. It will be held at the Mahlon Adams Pavilion in Freedom Park
on May 20, 2009.

Also note we are calling on you, our users, to present at this
meeting. This is a great way to earn some points towards your GISP! If
interested please contact Christine Hamlett at
christin...@cms.k12.nc.us.

Remember we are accepting nominations for the Vice Chairperson, Event
Coordinator, and Treasurer for the Spring ’09 election. If you would
like to nominate someone please contact, Samantha Willis at
slwi...@ci.charlotte.nc.us.