ChiChi

Apr 8, 2013, 8:38:35 PM4/8/13
to CharlesDrewP...@googlegroups.com
Hey is anyone avaliable to represent Charles Drew at the Kings Crown award ceremony on Thursday from 6:30-9pm

--
Chinenyenwa Stephanie Mpamaugo
Class of 2013

Manali Yavatkar

Apr 8, 2013, 8:40:24 PM4/8/13
to CharlesDrewP...@googlegroups.com
I have orgo lab during that time sorry

Jasmin Cierra Neal

Apr 9, 2013, 10:47:10 AM4/9/13
to CharlesDrewP...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to. Where is it/do I need to RSVP?

Sent from my iPad

Isaac Nyarko

Apr 9, 2013, 10:49:48 AM4/9/13
to Charles Drew Google Group
I will also be there since im one of the people planning the event.

Isaac Nyarko
Columbia University, CC'13
Socio-cultural Anthropology, Premedical Studies
"The steeper the mountain, the harder the climb, the better the view from the finish line." -Anonymous

ChiChi

Apr 9, 2013, 10:51:16 AM4/9/13
to CharlesDrewP...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jasmin and Isaac I will put you two down as representatives for Charles Drew.