Fwd: Cryptography Workshop @TAU theory fest: 29 December

Vinod Vaikuntanathan

Dec 18, 2022, 8:06:46 PM12/18/22
to cis-se...@csail.mit.edu, charles-rive...@googlegroups.com
FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nir Bitansky <nbit...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Cryptography Workshop @TAU theory fest: 29 December
To: Vinod Vaikuntanathan <vinod....@gmail.com>

Hi Vinod,

I assume that there might be people coming to the theory fest in TAU so wanted to make them aware of the corresponding crypto workshop.
Can you please forward this to the Charles River Cryptoday and CIS lists?

Thanks,
Nir

Dear friends,

We’d like to invite you to attend a special cryptography workshop to be held on December 29 at Tel Aviv University, as part of the TAU Theory Fest

The workshop will feature speakers Ran Canetti, Shafi Goldwasser, Moni Naor, and Alon Rosen. Titles, abstracts and other details can be  found on the workshop's website

Please register here by December 20. (Note that registration to the workshop is separate from the one for the theory fest.)

Looking forward to seeing you,

Elette Boyle, Nir Bitansky, and Rafael Pass