Fwd: Information-theoretic cryptography (ITC) 2024

Daniel Wichs

Jan 28, 2024, 8:17:46 PMJan 28
to charles-rive...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Divesh <itc202...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 3:19 PM
Subject: Information-theoretic cryptography (ITC) 2024
To: <div...@comp.nus.edu.sg>

Hi

The Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC) conference is back for its fifth year and will be held at Stanford University, California, from August 14-16, 2024. For those planning to attend CRYPTO 2024, you'll be pleased to know that ITC is scheduled just before this event, making it convenient for those interested in both conferences. Remember, the deadline to submit your papers for ITC 2024 is March 10, 2024. You can find more details and the call for papers on our website: ITC 2024 Call for Papers.

This year, we're excited to introduce a new track - the 'highlights track' - in addition to our standard publication and spotlight tracks. This track will feature talks mainly from students and postdocs about ITC-related papers published in the last year at notable conferences such as STOC 2024, Eurocrypt 2024, FOCS 2023, Crypto 2023, and TCC 2023. The selection of these papers will be done by our program committee.

We are excited to see your submissions to the publication track.

Also, don't forget to send in your nominations for the highlights and spotlight tracks. And yes, you can absolutely nominate yourself!

Best regards,

Divesh