Camp This and Next Week. 9AM to 11:30 this Week Monday-Thursday

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mike Allen

未讀,
2022年7月18日 上午8:52:382022/7/18
收件者:
Dear Parents:

Please send plenty of water with your student and have them bring their own string bag to carry their music, drill books, flip folder, lyre, and sunscreen.
If you have a pop up shade tent you would like to let us borrow for the day or for both weeks of camp, please drop them off in the morning Monday.
Students should arrive 15 minutes before the start of rehearsals. We have no official Covid protocols this year, However, I and the administration agree it is better to be safe than sorry. We will encourage all students to keep their distances, wear masks if they are comfortable, spread out both indoors and outdoors, wash hands, use copious amounts of hand sanitizer, and not share food or drinks. We will keep students spread out during breaks as well.

This week's rehearsals will go from 9AM to 11:30 and from 1PM to 3PM. Students will get their music when they arrive. Please encourage your student to memorize their music at home. They will need a lyre and flip folder as well. If you still need a lyre and a flip folder, the Music Shoppe usually has them in stock.

The second week of camp, July 25th through 28th, rehearsals are from 8AM to 11:30 and 1PM to 5PM. On Thursday, we will let the students go at 3:30 so they can get ready for the Parent Preview Performance on the main football field at 5PM.

Please call or text if you have any questions. 618 978 5426

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息