Fwd: Students for Pics at School Tom

Mike Allen

Jul 18, 2022, 6:36:28 PMJul 18
to Charger Bands
Here is a cool opportunity! Any student who wears Band gear for these photo shoots will be excused for the afternoon session. It would be great to have students wear Centennial band clothing in these promotional pictures for Unit 4 Schools! The photographers are requesting several different clothing options for the various photos. Let's see how many Centennial Band logos we can get in this promo!!

Sincerely,
Michael Allen
Centennial Bands

Sincerely,