Plan for Tomorrow

Brian Ford

Aug 25, 2023, 7:47:02 PM8/25/23
to Charger Bands
Hello Band Family,

Apologies for the double email. I have added a number of new people to the email group today so I wanted to bump this message to make sure we are prepared to make tomorrow a great rehearsal and first public performance!

Sincerely, Mr. Ford

Dear Band Family:

Call Time tomorrow is 8:50 a.m. for most students. Pit and Drumline students, please arrive at 8:40 to set up equipment.
We will start on the Practice Field by the band trailers. Please wear lightweight clothes. Wear dark shorts and athletic shoes. You will not need to wear your marching shoes. Remember to bring extra water and sunscreen.

Varsity Guard is called at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow on the North Practice field.
JV Guard is excused for the practice and football game.

The new marching band shirts will be handed out to students at lunch tomorrow so we can wear them for the game.

Lunch will be ready for the students at noon in the cafeteria. We will have Jimmy John's provided to us and paid for by the school since the change in times for the game was not shared with us until last week. :-)

Please send lunch with your student if they would not like Jimmy John's. The sandwiches will be an assortment of mini veggie, beef, turkey, ham and cheese, or the italian.

We will need donations of water, gatorade, chips, and a few volunteer parents to help oversee and set up for lunch. Please arrive at 11:30 to help set up. Any donations already collected for the rest of the season can also be dropped off at this time at the band entrance by the student parking lot.

We will need parents to help keep the students watered while they are in the bleachers 1st quarter. Please report to the Storage Room in the North Cafeteria by 1:00pm to help move water to the bleachers and be on hand during the game.

We will play the National Anthem, School Song, Low Brass Cheer, and Trombone Cheer for pregame.
Students will be dismissed after the halftime performance at around 3:30.

Michael Allen, Brian Ford, Stefanie Eustice, and Amber Labau
Champaign Centennial High School Bands
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Brian Ford
Assistant Band Director - Champaign Centennial High School
6th Gr Band Teacher - Garden Hills Academy