Driver Needed for Truck and Trailer This Saturday. We will provide the truck! We just need an experienced driver to pull a trailer.

Mike Allen

Sep 16, 2021, 10:41:27 AM9/16/21
Dear Parents:

We are in need of one more experienced driver to pull one of the band trailers using a school truck. The school purchased enough trucks with heavy suspensions capable of pulling our heavy trailers. The tongue weight on our larger trailer requires a minimum equivalent of and F250.

If you are interested in helping either this weekend or the following weekends for the upcoming competitions, please let me know.

The competitions are this Saturday, the 18th to Monticello; next Saturday, the 25th to EIU in Charleston; and Saturday, October 16 to Effingham.

You can call or text me at 618 978 5426 if you have any questions or would like to let me know you are available to help.

Thank you,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.