Color Guard and Drumline Tomorrow

Mike Allen

Jun 23, 2021, 3:33:57 PM6/23/21
Color Guard Only:
We will have Color Guard rehearsals on the following dates:
  All Covid protocols will be followed including masks, distancing, and wellness check-ins.
-Thursday, June 24th from 4PM to 6PM
-Thursday, July 15th from 4PM to 6PM
-Friday, July 16th from 8AM to 10AM.

Drumline Only (not including pit percussion yet):
We will have drumline-specific rehearsals on the following dates:
   All Covid protocols will be followed including masks, distancing, and wellness check-ins.
Thursday, June 24th from 2:30 to 6PM
Thursday, July 15th from 2:30 to 6PM
Friday, July 16th from 8AM to Noon.

Both Groups: Please remember sunscreen, sunglasses, your own water, a snack, and anything else you may want.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.