This Thursday Music at the Mall Update with Times

Mike Allen

Dec 8, 2021, 9:11:27 AM12/8/21
to Charger Bands
Dear Band Family:

Here is an updated list of performances and times for this Thursday at the Marketplace Mall Food Court. We will set up by the water fountain. We will wear masks, bell covers, and follow distancing protocols. Students should wear nice school clothes or dress for the season if they like. :-)  Since we are coming straight from school, students will not have a chance to change unless they bring or wear nice clothes to school.

5:00PM     Jesse Nguyen's combo
5:20PM     Choral ensembles with Jesse's combo
5:50PM     Jazz Band
6:10PM     String ensembles
6:30PM     Jazz Ensemble
7:00PM     Load Bus with gear and students will check out with their parents. Students can not leave with other students or other student's parents unless they have permission from their own parents. They can get this permission by writing it on the permission slip, emailing, texting, or just talking with any director on the phone.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Music at Marketplace Mall.pdf