LAST CALL for Butter Braid Orders!

Tara Lash

Nov 7, 2022, 6:05:31 PM11/7/22
to charge...@googlegroups.com
If there are any paper order forms that got left at home today... please text or email a picture of the order form to me ASAP.  I have a tiny window to enter later orders 🙂 We can collect the money on Wednesday when students return to school.
My number is 217-721-2494.

The online store will be open until midnight tonight, just in case you need an extra Butter Braid in your freezer!

The kids have been absolutely amazing with this fundraiser.  I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to work with them on this project. I'm waiting for the final count before I share out how much they have raised... but it is pretty spectacular!

Tara
--
Tara Lash
Instructional Coach

"There are no rules here.  We're trying to accomplish something."  -Thomas Edison