CHS Band Chili Dinner Fundraiser

Tara Lash

Nov 29, 2022, 7:56:30 AM11/29/22
to charge...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
The Band Boosters will be hosting a chili dinner fundraiser on Tuesday, December 6 from 5:30-8:00 (or until the chili is gone!)
We are hoping to draw a crowd from basketball families and high school students that are out to support the basketball team as they take on the Urbana Tigers. We are charging $5 for a bowl of chili and a cornbread muffin.  Water and baked goods will also be available for sale.

Please consider making a donation of time and/or resources.

--
Tara Lash
Instructional Coach

"There are no rules here.  We're trying to accomplish something."  -Thomas Edison