Jazz This Friday and Both All Bands This Saturday Morning

Mike Allen

Apr 6, 2022, 10:36:45 AM4/6/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Band Family:

Students should arrive one hour prior to their performance time. Students/families are responsible for getting themselves to Central on their own. Tickets for parents are $5 at the door with a maximum of $20 per family.

Students should wear dark concert attire and report to Classroom 1203 to drop off their cases and warm up. Our official warm up times will be 30 minutes prior to the performances. Students will be dismissed after their performance.

Students/families will be responsible for their own transportation to and from this in-district event.

Friday April 8

5:30 Centennial Jazz Lab Band arrive at 4:30 and report to room 1203

8:00 Centennial Jazz Ensemble arrive by 7pm and report to room 1203

Saturday: IHSA Contest information will come in another email today. We will need parents volunteers for help with concessions, gym monitoring, and homeroom security.

Michael Allen

Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.