Charger Bands Spirit Wear! Last Chance This Year!

Mike Allen

Apr 13, 2022, 8:36:37 PM4/13/22

Hi all,
We are opening up the Band Wear online shop one last time this year!  We need a minimum of 24 items purchased for our order to go through, so please consider ordering an item or 2, as well as sharing the link to the online store with any families of incoming freshmen you might know of!  Orders will be accepted until 11:59 pm CT, Sunday, April 17.
Orders will be delivered at the May 5th band concert.

Thanks!
Tara
--
Tara Lash
Instructional Coach

"There are no rules here.  We're trying to accomplish something."  -Thomas Edison