Fine Arts Night for incoming 8th graders this Thursday, Donations Needed

5 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Mike Allen

não lida,
7 de nov. de 2022, 18:33:4207/11/2022
para Charger Bands
Dear Band Family:

This is a reminder that we have our first ever Fine Arts Night this Thursday at 7PM in the Carodine gym. The Pep Band, Choir, and Orchestra will all perform for around 5 to 10 minutes each. Student leaders and directors will be available to answer questions after the presentation.

The purpose of this event is to help incoming parents and students understand how they can sign up for music classes at Centennial. We have too many students every year who say they didn't understand that music classes are actual classes rather than clubs. If the students don't ask the counselors, they never find out. We expect to be done by 7:45p.m.

Please send treats, cookies, candy, etc to help the 8th graders feel welcome. If you have leftover halloween candy that you are trying to get out of your house, please send it our way! We will have your donated treats available for the incoming families. Any treats sent on Wednesday or Thursday will be locked up until the presentation Thursday night.

Band students should wear their marching band show shirts or dark blue Centennial clothes for the event.

We will set up chairs, tables, and stands at 6:15 when students arrive.

Thank you again for all of your support of the Fine Arts at Centennial.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem