No Pep Band for this Saturday's game. Next game will be Tuesday

Mike Allen

Feb 3, 2022, 6:06:42 PM2/3/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Parents and Students:

We will not have a pep band at this Saturday's game. Our next pep band performance will be Tuesday, Feb 8th for the Blue Band.

Students who were assigned to come to this Saturday's game will be credited as if they attended the game.

If weather strikes hard enough to cause this or any future games to be rescheduled, we will ask students to participate in pep band if their schedules allow.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.