Confirming: No Pep Band Tonight. Band Concert This Thursday

5 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Mike Allen

da leggere,
13 dic 2022, 16:35:4813/12/22
Dear Parents and Students:

This email is only to confirm that we have No Pep Band tonight. Tonight's game was changed to an away game.

Thursday night is our 2nd Quarter Band Concert. Call Time is 6PM on stage for 2nd hour. 6PM in the band room for 3rd hour. The concert begins at 7PM.

New News
If you would like to donate a cake, pie, or any dessert for us to raffle off during the concert, please plan to bring it to the concert by 6:40 so we can set them out or refrigerate them as needed.

Sincerely,
Michael Allen
Band Director
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi