Chaperones for Six Flags/Competitions and Helpers for Home Games/Concerts

Mike Allen

Aug 25, 2022, 4:02:53 PM8/25/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Parents:
If you would like to chaperone for Six Flags, please respond to this email. We still have two chaperone spots available. If you have not been background checked and fingerprinted, please send an email now to Tabatha Wenzel at wenz...@u4sd.org.

Veteran parents, please chaperone if you can so we can help new parents learn the ins and outs of band behind the scenes. :-)

Any parents who would like to serve as a chaperone, truck driver, or pit equipment crew will need to contact Tabatha Wenzel at wenz...@u4sd.org
Any parents who would like to help out with uniforms, water, snacks, equipment at home games, concerts, or rehearsals will also need to be background checked and fingerprinted.

If you went through this process last year, please indicate that you will already be on their list. They may ask you to just let them do another background check.

Attached is another copy of the Six Flags permission form and the travel permission form with the updated Sept 20th Performance combined with Central and Urbana.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Six Flags permission 2022.doc.pdf
Travel Permission Slip 2022 (1).pdf