Marching Band - Awards Night - 12-7-20 Awards.mp4

Mike Allen (via Google Drive)

Dec 10, 2020, 8:07:24 PM12/10/20
to charge...@googlegroups.com
alle...@u4sd.org has shared the following video:
Unknown profile photoHere is a video compiled by our new Choir and Band teacher, Mrs. Eustice!
We watched this in class yesterday and today for our Awards Ceremony and Senior Recognition. We recorded the portions of class in which we gave out the awards and recognitions. Thank you to everyone who share pictures and videos to make this possible!
Go Chargers!!!
Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Logo for Google Drive