This Thursday, 18th 7AM Performance in Light Blue Centennial Shirts

Mike Allen

Aug 15, 2022, 4:57:20 PM8/15/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Parents and Students:

We have been invited to play for the entire school as the new students arrive at Centennial for their first day this Thursday, Aug 18th.
All Wind Players and Color Guard students will be in the gym playing pep tunes as students arrive. Freshmen can sit with the band while we all play pep tunes. All Percussion students will be outside by the marquis playing drumline cheers. All Pit Percussion will play cymbals.

Please remember to wear a light blue Centennial shirt. The assembly in the gym is scheduled to start with the Fight Song at 8:00AM. We will bring the drumline in through the building playing Cadence. The entire Marching Band will kick off the assembly with the Fight Song as Dr. Savage welcomes the new students to their first day. Freshmen will be able to put their instruments away before their next event after the assembly.

Please text or call if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.