Vote for Booster Positions

Mike Allen

Aug 3, 2021, 8:23:53 AM8/3/21
to Charger Bands

Centennial Chargers Band Family,

Please take a few quick minutes to cast your vote for two additional Band Booster Officer positions. We will accept votes through midnight on Saturday, August 7, 2021. The nominees below represent parents or guardians of currently enrolled Centennial High School Band or Flag Corps students for the 2021-2022 academic year. All you need to do is reply to this email with your selections.

1.   Please vote for our next Budget Check Writer of our Band Boosters for the 2021-2022 school year:

Jen Rice

Other (please specify):

2.   Please vote for our next Equipment Coordinator of our Band Boosters for the 2021-2022 school year:

Adam Shaw

Other (please specify):

We are still looking for two more volunteers for Coordinator positions. We will gladly accept co-coordinators!
  • Hospitality Coordinator: This position is responsible for leading the efforts for the setup, decorating, and food for hospitality events such as Band Camp social events, after Band Concerts, collaborates with Fundraising Coordinator for fundraising events, etc. They arrange for volunteers to assist with these events.
  • Fundraising Coordinator: This position is responsible for leading the efforts of organizing fundraising events throughout the year. They arrange for volunteers to assist with these events. Recent fundraisers have included Fannie May candy, Butter Braids, and restaurant proceeds donations when supporters eat in on certain nights.

Please contact our Coordinator Yvonne Shaw (rose...@yahoo.com) if you are interested!

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.