Pep Band Tomorrow

Mike Allen

Jan 26, 2023, 10:42:42 AM1/26/23
to Mike Allen
Dear Band Family:

Tomorrow's call time for Blue Pep Band is 6:00PM.

This is our next to last game. All are invited!

The basketball game vs Central was rescheduled for Thursday, Feb 16th. That game will be for all students.

Jazz Students, we have a Jazz Festival on Saturday, April 1st in Danville. As soon as we are given times, we will send out more details.

Spectrum dates for 2nd hour Jazz Ensemble members:
-Wednesday, Feb 15th, Dress Rehearsal. 6:00 PM call time.
-Thursday, no Spectrum due to the basketball game vs Central.
-Spectrum performances will be Friday and Saturday, February 17th and 18th. Wear All black. Call time is 6PM. Spectrum auditions have not taken place yet. The show will likely end around 9PM.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen and Brian Ford
Champaign Centennial Bands