Possible $20,000 for our Band Program

Mike Allen

Mar 12, 2022, 12:59:40 PM3/12/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Parents and Students:

I hope you are all enjoying the start of Spring Break! Sweetwater Sound is a huge music store in Indiana. They have partnered with several instrument manufacturers to offer a $20,000 giveaway.

They don't ask for school name or address so please add
Centennial High School
913 Crescent Drive
Champaign IL 61821

https://www.sweetwater.com/giveaway/special/?utm_source=marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220311-t2-giveaway

Here are a few reasons why I think we have a shot at winning. You can add yiur own reasons or just copy and paste.

Centennial High School in Champaign, IL
-We have an inventory of instruments that are near the end of their ability to be repaired. We were in line to receive peplacement funds from our school district, but construction costs got in the way.
-Our school's coaches, club leaders, and directors work hard for students to be in multiple activities and academic endeavors beyond band.
-We provide a free instrument for any student who requests one if we have the instrument available.
-We will offer advertising/exposure for their company through our numerous competitions, festivals, and community performances.
-Our band students reflect the diversity of our school/community/state.
-We offer Beginning Band and Guitar Classes for students to get started with music in high school. These classes allow students to get back in to music if they missed their chance or had a conflict in middle school.

It's worth a shot! Some school will get these instruments... it might as well be us. :-)

Please click on the link and add your vote for Centennial.

"Big Thanks" to Julie Folsom for letting me know about this chance!

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Band Director
Champaign Centennial High School