Tomorrow: 7AM Arrive in Light Blue Centennial Shirt

Mike Allen

Aug 17, 2022, 9:24:33 AM8/17/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Band Family:
We will perform for the entire school as students arrive for their first day tomorrow. Please arrive at 7AM to get your instrument together. We will start with a brief rehearsal of the Fight Song, 7 Nation Army, Low Brass Cheer, Trombone Cheer, Hey Baby, the Cadence, and Drumline Cheers.

Pit percussion will play cymbals with the Drumline. All Percussion will start by the marquis in front of the building. All Winds and Color Guard in the Gym.

We will all stay for the short assembly. The assembly is expected to end by 9:00AM. Freshmen will be excused to sit with the rest of the freshmen class before the assembly begins. Freshmen will have time to put their instruments away after the assembly. Section leaders will help freshmen get their instruments back to the band room as well.

The Drumline and Cymbals will play the cadence through the building and into the gym to kick off the assembly.

See you all tomorrow! Remember to wear a light blue Centennial shirt.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.