Request for Donations for Concession Stand Items

Mike Allen

Apr 6, 2022, 6:05:55 PM4/6/22
Dear Parents:
Please consider donating items for us to sell at the concession stand this Saturday.

Donate Concession Items for IHSA Contest This Saturday

IHSA Contest for Bands, Choirs, and Orchestras

This Saturday, April 9th, we will offer concessions for the students in the 21 ensembles attending.

We are requesting donations for concessions for the event as part of the fundraising for the day! Anything you are able to donate is welcome--donated items need to be brought to school in advance or at the time your student arrives Saturday.

Items we are looking for are the gigantic bags of prepopped popcorn, candy, snack sized bags of chips, sodas of all kinds, gatorade, the giant container of pulled pork from Sam's/Costco, plates, napkins, utensils, a hotdog warmer?, hot dogs/buns if we can get a warmer, cookies, fruit, and donuts.

Thank you for your continued support!

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.