This Friday 5:15 Call. Next Week - First Competition Saturday the 18th 1:15 PM Call Time

Mike Allen

Sep 8, 2021, 12:52:50 PM9/8/21
to Charger Bands
This Friday's call time for the home football game will be 5:15. We will wear our marching band t-shirts and shorts for the home football game. We will dismiss after halftime as we did last week.

Any student who has not been fitted for a uniform will need to do so this week before the game and during 2nd and third hour classes. If your student has not been fitted for a uniform, please email Julie Folsom at unif...@chargerbands.com

Next Week: (not this Saturday) September 18th
Monticello Marching Band Competition
1:15 meet at Centennial to practice. Wear your marching band t shirts, Black Socks, marching band shoes, and shorts that will fit under the uniforms. PE shorts are ideal. Cargo shorts can be too bulky. Jeans are too bulky to look good under the uniform. Students will dress into their marching band uniform pants at Centennial before loading buses. Students will carry their garment bags with the uniform jackets, hats, and gloves with them on the buses.

When we arrive at the Monticello Competition at MHS, students will have time to purchase concessions for dinner. Please plan to bring money for food. We will also have individually wrapped snacks and water bottles available for students. We will need donations to make sure we have enough food and water for all of the students. Please consider donating individually wrapped snack items and water for the students. They will have time to eat when we arrive at the competition and again after our performance. Concessions will be available, but we do not want students to be obligated to spend money to attend the competitions.

Itinerary:
1:15   Practice at Centennial
4:00   Free time to cheer for other bands and eat
5:30   Get dressed and begin silent sectionals near the buses
6:15   Line up to depart for our Official Warm Up
6:30   Official Warm Up
7:30   Performance
8:00   Awards
9:00   Arrive Home at Centennial North Parking Lot

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.