Pictures and Awards Concert on Monday, Oct 30th

Mike Allen

Oct 13, 2023, 11:04:01 AM10/13/23
If you did not already receive this information on the SportsYou App, please download the free app on your phone. It contains pictures and videos of the students, announcements, and a calendar. Here is QR code for a quick way to add the app. Just open your camera on your phone and aim it at the QR code below.
QR Code for Marching Band | Centennial High School
The code to join the Marching Band team is NL8ZPQB7
The code to join the Jazz Bands team is XQ7455HW
The code to join the Concert Bands team is GNFZHW6T

Here is an example of a post from 7 days ago:
Monday, October 30th is the new date for our Marching Band Awards Concert at 7:00p.m. in the Carodine gym at Centennial. Holly Birch Photography will take a full group picture at 6:00p.m. in the gym. Students will need to arrive at 5:30 to get dressed and lined up for the picture. Any section that is ready early will get their picture taken before the full group. Individual pictures can also be arranged. Please see the attached order form.

The photographer, Holly Birch, said she will be able to take individual pictures and section pictures in addition to the full group photo. These will take place in the gym prior to the Awards Concert.

We will perform the show outside in the stadium one last time... or until our football team has a home game in the playoffs! Our football team is incredible this year. The odds of having an additional playoff game at home are very high. Go Chargers! When/If a playoff home game is scheduled, I will announce it on sportsYou as soon as I know.

All pictures will take place in the gym. If you are planning on taking an individual picture, please plan to arrive earlier than 5:30 to get dressed and get in line.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Band Director
Champaign Centennial High School
https://centennial.champaignschools.org/o/centennial/page/band Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Sports order form 2023.pdf