No Band Concert Tonight

Mike Allen

Feb 17, 2022, 9:12:19 AM2/17/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Band Family:

We will not have our concert tonight due to weather.

We recorded most of our music for the concert yesterday and will continue recording today.

Tuesday, we will record the jazz bands' performances at the Bradley Jazz Festival. The Bradley Jazz Festival permission slip is linked here and attached below.

Once we have links to the recordings ready, we will email links the performances. All students will be given credit as if they attended tonight's concert.

Thank you and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Jazz Ensemble Bradley Permission slip.pdf